Announcing the launch of the all NEW Restylane® Silk, the first and only dermal filler in the USA approved by the FDA for lip enhancement and the treatment of wrinkles and lines above and around the lips.
Stuart Raetzman, CEO of Galderma Laboratories, L.P. and Senior VP has said, “We are proud to announce the launch of Restylane® Silk, the first and only product specifically designed to treat the lips and lines around the mouth. There is strong market interest for aesthetic products that can help address the signs of aging in the smile area without resulting in an artificial or “overdone” look, and we are pleased that Restylane® Silk will satisfy this need for healthcare professionals and consumers in the U.S.”
Lip Volume, Natural Fullness, Precise Definition
As we age, the lips and skin surrounding our mouth show signs of lip thinning, loss of shape and an increase in vertical “barcode” lines above the lip. Restylane® Silk has been created to specifically target these areas to provide a fuller, defined, natural looking smile.
Restylane® Silk is a smooth gel formulated with hyaluronic acid (HA) — a sugar that is naturally present in your skin. HA adds volume and fullness to your lip, while adding definition and symmetry. Silk differs from other HA fillers as it is created with smaller, smoother HA particles specifically designed for lips and lines around them.
The Benefits of Restylane® Silk
- Restylane® Silk is non–animal-based, and contains HA – an ingredient naturally found in our skin, so there’s no need for allergy testing
- Unlike other fillers, Restylane® Silk can not only treat lips but also the fine “barcode” lines above them
- Treatment usually takes less than an hour
- There’s usually no downtime
- You should see immediate visible results
- You can achieve the look you design with results lasting up to 6 months or more
Clinical Study of Patients Treated with Restylane® Silk
- 98% of patients reported a visible improvement in lip fullness 14 days after injection
- 76% of patients still had lip improvement six months following injection
Take advantage of our introductory offer on Silk and save $50 off each syringe for a limited time!
Wouldn’t we all love fuller, more defined lips with less wrinkles & lines?
Offer expires March 31, 2015 or when supplies run out.