We are featured in the local Greenville, Delaware magazine Inside Greenville. Check it out!
The New Face of Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery usually conjures up images of cold, white, medical offices, un-personable office staff, and over-filled, over-exaggerated features. Plastic surgery sometimes seems like a secret society just for the elite, those who seem to never speak about the procedures they’ve had done. The mystique is thick, making the “perfect” face & body seem unattainable for most. This negative and elusive image of plastic surgery is no longer, at least not in Greenville.
Danyo & Banbury Plastic Surgery has been a part of the Greenville, DE neighborhood for 14 years, recently relocating to our beautiful new office at Two Greenville Crossing. We can be found on the upper level, front and center, right next to our friend Sherif Zaki. Our office is warm and inviting, with walls lined with colorful works of art painted by Dr. Danyo’s mother, and beautiful views of seasonal foliage from every room. We have a friendly staff, and a very caring & experienced medical team. Breathtaking, yet natural looking results are always important, as is our commitment to providing exceptional service that ensures and achieves the goals of every patient.* We’re redefining the face of plastic surgery, because everyone deserves to look and feel their best.
No matter age or gender, we offer unique procedures tailored for every concern, from teen acne treatments to mommy makeovers. We offer a year-round seasonal Rx skincare regimen, a full suite of injectables such as Botox, Kybella, Juvéderm, and of course customizable plastic surgery for every need and desire. A patient may start with a post-summer skincare treatment in the fall, a mini-facelift or rhinoplasty in the winter, an eyebrow lift or chemical peel in the spring, and end up with injectables in the summer. Not only do we offer cosmetic procedures for those who wish to enhance their appearance, but reconstructive procedures as well. Breast cancer reconstruction (mastectomy reconstruction), ear surgery (otoplasty), male breast reduction (gynecomastia), and skin cancer surgery are very crucial.
We invite everyone who wishes to improve their appearance to come in for a complimentary consultation with us. When you visit with us our number one goal is to help you feel comfortable. Diane or Ericka of our front desk will greet you upon entering and get you settled in. For your consultation you will meet with a member of our medical team, where we will learn about your personal situation, discuss your goals and concerns, and communicate the projected results of your specific procedure.* In the meantime, our office manager Lisa will be working behind the scenes to arrange all aspects of any surgical procedure, in conjuction with the Christiana Care Health System. Post consultation you will meet with Kathleen, our Patient Care Coordinator. Her caring and positive attitude will make you feel right at home as you discuss your appointment, and you’ll definitely leave smiling!
Meet our Medical Team
- Deana Downey, LE is our Medical Aesthetician who specializes in skin care services, radiofrequency micro-needling treatments, laser hair removal, and laser tattoo removal.
- Deb Geary, BSN, RN is our Aesthetic Nurse Specialist who specializes in injectables, dermal fillers, fat reduction treatments, and more non-surgical cosmetic procedures.
- Jillian Banbury, MD is our board certified Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon with 18 years of experience, and although she has a concentration in cosmetic procedures, she is very passionate about her work in breast cancer reconstruction.
- Joseph Danyo, MD is our board-certified Cosmetic, Plastic, and Reconstructive Surgeon who enjoys all aspects of surgery, including his specialty: in-office mini-facelifts. Dr. Danyo has been recognized numerous times as a “Top Doc” in Delaware. He is is an extraordinary plastic surgeon, devoted to achieving the goals of each and every patient he encounters.
Greenville, DE is a beautiful, historic town. We’re so happy to be your neighbor and serve this community of wonderful people. We want you to obtain the image of yourself that you imagine, and to gain more confidence in your personal and professional life. Plastic surgery is no longer an exclusive, mysterious practice. We bring the new face of plastic surgery to Greenville.
We hope you feel like you’ve gotten to know us a little bit, as we would love to get to know you. Please visit us anytime.
* Disclaimer: Individual results may vary and specific results are not guaranteed.